Sunday, September 24, 2006

I guess I didn't mean it when we said we were Busy before!
Well it seems as though we were more busy than I thought before.. This week we had an extra soccer practice and one more game than usual but we faired pretty good I guess... The boys are still loving soccer, Hunter played his first 3 games in the last 7 days so he's played allot of Goalee and forward and got his first goal Friday night and he was so excited!! Bradley did well also he usually plays forward and is really improving.. KayLea is her usual sassy self and can't wait until we go to Sacramento in Nov.. (ok we are willing to admit we might have made a slight error in telling her way to early)... anyway all is good here, it's getting colder and really rainy but that doesn't stop soccer... WE PLAY IN THE RAIN.. Fun hua.. We'll see if we all get sick but I guess they have to or the season will last forever!
anyway have a great week
the Fox's

No comments: