Saturday, November 24, 2007

Our house!
Ok i promised better pictures when we could get them.. while the kids and i were away Ben had to get the home inspection done and so he was able to take a few hours and take some pictures.. here are some random ones i chose.. and YES there are FAR more pictures of the Creek running out back than anything else.. wonder what Ben likes about the house??

the creek out back of the house.. and then below some of the inside and back of the house..

1 comment:

daveandmarie said...

I love the house, am so excited for you guys, wow, the boys will love playing in the back, any wild animals? I hope you get in and settled soon, how in the world do people move in snow? I can´t wait to see more pic. The carpet looks light, becareful with that, no shoes in the house. So happy for you, am coming to visit for sure.