So Yesterday (friday) I spent a GREAT day at the Temple.. It had been WAY too long since I have gone with out supervising youth (which don't get me wrong I LOVE to do that also) and as I was sitting there taking all that is taken in at the Temple, it came to me that I am beginning to enter into a new phase of life.. I will hopefully be able to enjoy many many more days like I had yesterday.. you see KayLea got to go to school ALL DAY yesterday.. I resisted the HUGE URGE to be a volunteer in her class (they needed xtra help with both classes together ALL DAY) and I'm glad I did!!!
I went with an AWESOME girl friend who we just talked and talked the almost 2 hour ride there and back and BASKED in the quiet solitude there at that Holy Place.. I am thankful for my Yesterday.. Part of me feels like maybe I should be a little sad to see this "phase" go, and to be honest I think I thought I would be a little sad.. it certinally took me a bit to adjust to having ALL my kids in school BUT at least for now I am looking forward to this new Phase of coarse I'm not totally there yet, KayLea won't go all day until next school year but yesterday was a SWEET taste of whats to come!!!
ta ta
1 comment:
I admit it sounds like a great Escape! I am excited for you. Next year when everyone is well and in school you could go to the temple! If you wanted, you could even schedule it! CHanging seasons as a MOM!
Post a Comment