Sunday, August 22, 2010

school starts WEDNESDAY~~~

So school starts wednesday.. I started out last week feeling kind of "on the fence" about school starting.. here in New England summers are so short the kids barly get 8 weeks off BUT today I'm feeling VERY GOOD about it.. the kids have now begun to jump on my last nerve and we are ALL ready for school to start on Wednesday...

We got Brad's schedule worked out in the new school... he's excited but still will remind us at any chance about him not being pleased with his new high school.. he got put on the JV soccer team which we anticipated but he's happy and I think he made a VERY good impression with his running etc. etc.

On another note Hunter had his first game/scrimmage on saturday.. it was explained to us prior to the event just a short 10 offence 10 defence plays against another team much shorter than a game and we'll all be on our way... NOT... it ended up being 2 different teams that they decided to do in kind of a round robin kind of thing and they did WAAAAYYYYYY more than 10 plays each... so we ended up being there way longer than anticipated and I had a baptism to go to and it all ended up working out BUT it made for a VERY long day!!!
I think Hunter was # 75.. these were temp jersey's we get the "offical" ones with his name on the back this week Yea!

Team Huddle.. the offence coach is our Bishop, and Dad to Hunter's best friend who's team we are NOW on.. the move really is all working out!
But on the bright side of things Hunter did very well.. the team did much better than we anticipated and so overall it was a success..

thats all thats going on now... i'm sure i'll post our first day stuff soon
ta ta

No comments: