So Its been about a month since my last post... you'd think not much has happened, you'd be WRONG.. we've been busy busy busy... Me working again has us in a tale spin (a good one)... I come home exhausted.. so the housework suffers but there is only 2 more weeks left in school... GOOD NEWS I got a contract for next year YEA!!! so we can have a fun summer knowing I'll have a paycheck come August!!!
so here are some pictures of what we've been up to the last month...
 |
| Brad finished his first season in HS Track.. he did quite well |
 |
| his events were the Hurdles and Long Jump |
 |
| towards the end of the season he was also running in a relay event, Brad lettered this year which only 1 other freshman did so although he didn't make a fast enough time to qualify for divisional I'm calling his freshman year a SUCCESS!!! |
 |
Hunter's 13th birthday, he had some friends over to have pizza and video games then he and a friend went paint balling with Ben early in the morning.. can you believe I have 2 teenagers???
|
 |
| KayLea's class was asked to participate in a Memorial Day Program held at our town.. I got there early and got an isle seat just so I could get good pictures and they ended up having the kids do their thing in the far corner of the stage so this is the only shot I could get |
 |
| the thing I kept thinking of during the program was how similar it was to a Cub Scout Pack Meeting, except for the flag ceremony was done by the American Legion (men who were well above the age of 60) the man conducting had us stand for EVERY patriotic song, not just the star spangled banner.. it was very cute! |
So that's what we've been up to.. we have 2 more full weeks of school so we are definitely ready for it to end!!!
ta ta
No comments:
Post a Comment