So Ben finalised the deal on our new home and it will be ours on February 1st! He is quite the trooper and did good! I asked him to take some pic's so we could see it all and those are great too only he didn't take any pictures of the kitchen (he says its small)... We are leasing it for a year so if I end up hating it we can always find something (in the same area etc) then we'll move in a year.. I am so happy we don't have to move into an apartment and that things are a little more settled!
here are some pic's
 |
| front of house yes it is VERY BLUE the landlord actually offered to paint it we shall see.. |
 |
| back deck more than enough room for bbq patio set etc. |
 |
| back yard and shed |
 |
| master bedroom has a loft one possibility is the boys get this room and one has the loft but I'm on the fence! |
 |
| living room |
 |
| this is actually another bedroom, not the master so we shall see how this all works out I think this would make a fantastic Den but I haven't seen it in person to decide yet we are reserving all decisions until I have seen everything with my own eyeballs! |
So I didn't post every picture but it's clean has hard wood throughout (thank goodness I didn't replace the carpet cleaner that just bit the dust!) and has all the appliances (we'll be moving our washer and dryer and putting it in the shed..) anyway we are getting excited and really feel good with the direction this is all going...
we are trying to schedule the move for Jan 26th and 27th (they'll pack everything up the 26th and then load the truck and take off the 27th. fingers crossed that end of it will work out well... we'll probably leave NH Monday the 30th... but the moving company will have more to say regarding those dates than we will but that is our ideal plan!!!
ta ta
2 comments:
It looks very sweet - I'm in love with your hardwood floors and fireplaces in bedrooms! That looks like Georgia - what a beautiful backyard that will be when it is green and then in the fall! Looks good!
Is that a river in the way back of the back yard? Looks great, we here in Utah love blue. lol you will be happy and do great no matter where you live. the inside is beautiful.
Post a Comment