Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School




So we survived the first day of school... Brad started 7th grade Hunter 5th and KayLea started Kindergarden.. i can't believe ALL my kids are in school... the Beginning of the day actually started out very well except for the fact that KayLea kept waking up every few hours in the night (i think because she was SOOO excited) and ended up sleeping on the floor beside my bed (a 3AM compromise to her sleeping WITH us which she desperately wanted) which ment she was UP at 5:50 with Brad yippee.. and was so excited and asked about every 5 min (is it time yet?) OyVey, afternoon kinder is going to be the death of me i can feel it!
But in the afternoon the report of from the kids was as follows:
KayLea: "I have had the best day i ever had.. and tomorrow is going to be Awesome"
Hunter: "I think Mrs. Lee is the best teacher i've EVER had!"
Brad: "I guess it didn't suck.. can you believe i already have spanish homework!"
So here's to a new year!!!
ta ta

No comments: