Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Back to the Grind

We've been back from Arkansas for almost a week now but trying to get back into the swing of things has taken a little more than it should have.. we once AGAIN have no washer the SAME thing went wrong the repair guy came today and at least seems as though he wants to get things moving ALLOT faster than the last guy so crossing my fingers we will be back up and running ALLOT quicker than 2 months (the amt of time the last guy took)...
Anyway, our Trip to AR was GREAT.. it was fun to see Grandma and Grandpa it was also great because I decided to get REALLY sick about a day into our trip and my kids could just be occupied by the Grandparents and Uncle Jeff and I could loaf and sleep the week away.. it took the better part of the week for me to feel like a human again just in time to come back home and I'm actually feeling allot like crap today and my throat is throbbing AGAIN.. at least this time if it gets bad I'll go in to the Dr. it's just the creeping crud and it went to my chest last time.. KayLea came home with an ear infection but other than that no one else seems to have been affected (yippee!)
the next 2 weeks are going to be busy.. next week is the play I've been slaving away at for so long.. I'm exhausted but excited for it to all come together.. and KayLea and Hunter are gitty with anticipation I'll be sure to take pic's and post at some point but not sure when I'll be on again to post..
I've been thinking allot the past couple of weeks about how great my extended family is.. My Grandma Livingston has been on my mind and heavy on my heart and prayers.. We don't know exactly whats going with her health just yet but I am SOOO thankful for my awesome Aunt Carol, She has been there for all of us as our Medical source of info at various times throught out all of our lives, I can remember when she was going to medical school I thought that was SO cool she would send us stethascops for christmas and we could tell all our friends they were REAL AUTHENTIC from our DR Aunt! Carol and my other awesome Aunt Sandy have kind of taken the lead on Grandma's health and I know My Mom and her other siblings are grateful. My Mom is kind of having a hard time coming to terms with it all, but what a blessing my Grandma who I have to admit I don't know as well as my other Grandma's but She deffenately had a presance in my life growing up I do hope and pray answers will come quick and a game plan will be able to be applied and that we will be able to enjoy her for a long time to come!

On our trip I was so happy to see my littlest brother Jeff.. boy do I love that boy!!! He has turned into such a great guy He helped Brad rescue his helicopter and had lots of fun playing with the boys toys but he also got them to clean when necessary which I have to say warmed my heart.. KayLea also has him wrapped around her little finger just as all uncles should be! Jeff always hated when I came over (when I lived close) because I always made him and Ashley clean so Mom and Dad would come home to a semi clean house.. I"m glad he sees the value in that now! I know it's hard on Jeff sometimes being the youngest of such a large family he said Christmas was pretty boring until we came so I was glad we could brighten his holiday... I also know Jeff feels allot of pressure weather we try to not pressure him or not to live up to what we all want for him I hope he knows he's great and we'll love him no matter what live brings by him!!!
thats all for now have a great week!
ta ta

1 comment: