Tuesday, June 16, 2009

why when your busy time flies by hyper-speeds!

So somehow June arrived and now it's half way done!!! just when I need time to slow down a little it's passing by me so quick I can't catch my breath...

So I somehow got out of going to Hunter's field trip tomorrow.. which I'm kinda bummed about but really I needed to get out of it because I'm helping KayLea's class with their end of year play I'm helping them get on "stage" and with their costumes.. it is very cute and KayLea is SUPER excited daddy gets to come to her class tomorrow (I'll be there too but I'm always there so it's no big deal..her words!) she's a Bunny in "Stone Soup" the old story only an animal version... very cute I'm sure I'll have pictures to post sometime..

So Camp is coming along.. only 2 more weeks... I think we have the traveling all worked out, since Ben's taking off to take Hunter to his father/son 11 year old camp out he can't get off to take them to Mom and Dad's but I figure if we spend the night in Baltimore on sat night we should be OK coming into L.R. Sunday morning.. (now that I've just sent that out into the universe I'm sure all the flights will jam full but I've got faith..) I had Brad help me put up our canopy so I could figure out how to put it up at camp.. amazingly we figured it out with the directions long since lost.. I've delegated out all the big shopping stuff because there's no way I'm going to have time to do pretty much anything besides show up on Monday (I'm driving directly to the camp from the airport!)

So Baseball is finally almost over.. Hunter is in single elimination play offs and I'm sorry to say I'm REALLY praying they'll loose on Thursday.. it probably won't happen but it would SURE be nice!! KayLea's last game is Sat. and I'm saying it here and now "I WILL NEVER COACH ANYTHING EVER AGAIN!!!!!".. it's not like i was a "real" coach anyway.. Bradley did all the heavy lifting but it's just all the back stage garbage and politics.. and luckily I'm coaching with another GREAT Mom who we are good friends with but I've learned my lesson and this is just one more thing I feel like I can definitely PASS on...

so that's all that's going on in our lives.. school is winding down (THANK HEAVENS!) then the REAL business begins..
ta ta for now..

No comments: