Thursday, January 21, 2010

All is Well!!!

So I get a frantic call from my Mom and Dad over the weekend.. "whats going on with Ben's job??" nothing that I know of (thinking they saw something on MSNBC or something??) he posted something on facebook and then (wait for it) our phone isn't working... the two have nothing to do with each other.. he deleted his southwest airlines friends due to really petty things.. then we decided to make the switch to Satellite internet and in turn get Vonage phone service.. when we requested our phone number to be switched our RECECULIOUS phone company shut us off... we tried to up the install but the satellite company is out of Main so we will be exclusively cell phone users until next thursday...
so everyone relax we aren't destitude etc. etc.
ta ta

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I was wondering a little about that, too. I'm glad everything is alright.