Sunday, March 21, 2010

dissopointments

Its been a crazy emotional week for me.. I don't want to go into too much detail but I've felt some pretty big dissopointment in some people close to me... I'll get over it and forgive eventually (practically already have really!) but it took the wind out of me for a few days. I was grumpy and emotional and my family wanted to throw me out the window.. Thankfully they didn't and i'm back on a sort of even keel.. Heavenly Father really knew what he was doing when he sent these kiddo's to me.. I can't get too caught up in anything out side of them for too too long they make me laugh and screem practically at the same time..
Hunter, KayLea and I went and saw diary of a whimpy kid the movie yesterday... it was pretty good as kid movies go I guess it didn't really follow the book all too closely but since I didn't read the 1st one I didn't mind or care... it was a great sunny/hot day so we had some time to kill so we got Blizzards and smuggled candy into the movie and were just silly... Brad had a Super Saterday for church and Ben had to work early this morning so it was just the 3 of us.. it was FUN! it is suppose to get back to freezing temps tonight so we really needed to enjoy the warm!
In other news.. I'm going to camp again this year.. I was originally not going to be "allowed" to since I have this new high work load job (Primary President) and everything BUT they figured out it was harder to find someone foolish Oh I mean willing enough to be able to stay the whole week before 4th of July in a rustic camp in a tent.. so I'm in along with my VERY good friend who went with me last year also...
Anyway thats all the news for now..
ta ta
P.S. KayLea is now in tears she's loosing a tooth and it is now sideways in her mouth hanging on by barly a thread trying to get it out.. i'll update later

No comments: