Sunday, February 28, 2010

yet another day for ME and the girl

So all signs point to school tomorrow.. we are still suppose to get a tad bit of the white stuff tonight but in comparesson to what the last week spilled I think we'll be fine. BUT and it's a big one.. KayLea decided now would be a fantastic time to sprout a feaver and sore throat and oh her ear hurts a little too.. so i've called in a sub for tomorrow so I can take her to the Dr and sit and cuddle all day and hold my little girl.. I guess i'm not complaining too much but really it would have been far more convenient for me for her to have been sick during the 3 days last week we had off of school... i'll let her know to schedule these things a little better.. hA!

I guess I never get a day off from being a mommy.. wouldn't want it any other way!
ta ta

1 comment:

tnunley said...

Thought I let you know... I saw my baby's heartbeat today! You have no idea how ecstatic we are! It helps that mom is on the memd and I was able to talk with her on Sunday and she seems to be in good spirits, plus she going back to her place!! Posting ultrasound pics on blog hopefully tomorrow! YAY!