So good news I got the job.. better news I thought i'd be making quite a bit less than I was making last year and only working a few hours a day (less than 3) BUT I am making almost EXACTLY what I was making last year AND i'm working full time (well really like 36 hrs a week) so really i've replaced the same job I had last year..
so on to why i'm INSANE... I aparentelly have lead some kind of sheltered life EVERY job I have ever interviewed for I have gotten, now that being said I've APPLIED for a few jobs that never called me for an interview so there is that.... I don't say this to toot my own horn but to tell you it has made it so if for what ever reason I don't hear something almost immediately I assume I havn't gotten the job (because really who gets EVERY job they interview for??).. I had invented reasons why they (my current employer) didn't/wouldn't take me and have driven my friends and family NUTS in the process.. in this case it was the speial ed director having to stay home friday with a sick kid (she had told me they would call with a decision on friday).. so there ya have it...
I should start May 2nd after spring break so who's gonna live up the next 2 workless (outside of the home) weeks with me???
ta ta

1 comment:
Congrats. So happy for you.
Post a Comment