So I had been keeping my eye out for positions available at the local elementary school for the FALL... when I get a call from the district office saying had i seen my e-mail yet which I had not, the woman on the other end said I might want to check it out the elementary school is looking to fill an aid's position immediately, it would only be for the rest of the school year but obviously if I got the position and they liked me it might open up to a position for next year (this woman wouldn't be doing the hiring she is just the HR person for the district and trying to direct people to apply) she saw that I had applied to be a sub but never finished the application process (hummmm yep sorry).. but saw that I had been an aid before and looked like I'd be qualified for what they are looking for.. so I scuried and dusted off my resume and my last performance review from the last school (it was awesome if I do say so myself).. and turned everything in..
I got a call about an interview in the late afternoon friday and I was in Boston so I'm going to have to arrange the interview tomorrow morning but it's all looking pretty good.. now watch i'll put this out there and I won't get the job but I'm good with whatever happens, I know i'm qualified but if I don't get it at least i'll get my face out there..
all for now i'll keep you updated..
TATA
1 comment:
Good luck! It just goes to show that there is something to writing things down. It gets it out there in the universe.
We'll be thinking about you . . . love to you!
Post a Comment