I must be insane!!!
Ok so Ben's work schedule has gone to the Dogs big time.. 3 out of the 5 supervisors are out due to injury so Ben and one other supervisor are having to pick up the slack. Ben doesn't mind too much but it does mean he's having to work more than double shifts more than he's had to in a long while... there is some relief in site, a temp. supervisor is already in town and should be working regular shifts this week BUT Ben ended up having to work from 4am to around 1am yesterday/this morning then his regular shift today (4am-12:30pm) so this meant he was not going to be in any condition to take the boys to the baseball game.. we discussed it last night and I told Ben it just wasn't a good idea.. we looked online and figured out when the next game we could make it to etc.. then i told the boys this morning.. Hunter started with the water works immediately.. he kept saying "I understand.. but i can't stop crying"... (ok I'm trying hard not to think this kid knows how to get to me BIG TIME!!!) so after thinking it over i decided I AM TAKING THEM TO THE GAME!!! we had an extra ticket anyway so I'm taking all 3 kids!! i think i am going to regret it big time but hopefully not.. to top it off after saying I'd take the kids i got on the website to get directions etc.. and the stadium does not have it's own parking so Ben asked around at work and we'll have to walk quite a distance for reasonable parking.. (frankly i think i might pay through the tooth not to have to walk with a tired 4 yr old at the end). anyway I'll post pictures tomorrow..
think good behaved kid thoughts!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment