Friday, May 23, 2008

2nd full day in Utah

well we spent the whole day in Provo today, KayLea and i went with Grandma Cathy to fit Ashley's dress, she will look amazing today... i'm fearful posting pic's afraid Ashley will be mad but who's going to see this before tomorrow?? so if the'll load i'll post them...
we also took Ashley to get a pedicure it was fun, Stephanie, Michelle me and Ashley and KayLea all went it was fun to relax and have some one rub, clean and make my toes look pretty.. the little girls got nail polish put on their fingernails.. KayLea was so excited for this, she sat so nice and still and didn't even mess them up before we left the shop..

we ended the day with a family dinner that Andrew's family hosted.. it was nice to finally meet him and see how Happy Ashley is they are very well suited for one another
and Last but not least the boys have been bugging me the whole time we've been here to get a good picture of the mountains... I think Brad realized for the first time that our little Mt. Sunapee is actually more like a hill than an actual mountain... Ben and i grew up with the Mountains as a distant landscape so i don't think it ever occured to us that someone would think our little po-dink mountain was the be-all end all.. these here are sure pretty... everyone send sunny thoughts.. it's suppose to rain all day tomorrow...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for sneaking and posting these photos when you did!!! I happened to peek at your blog the day you posted these and it absolutely MADE MY DAY that I got to see the "preview" pics of Ashley in her wedding dress...especially since we didn't get to make the trek out to be a part of the festivities. By the way, I can't believe how much Brad and Hunter have grown. They were little guys the last time I saw them, and KayLea still very much a toddler. Where has all the time gone? I still remember playing with Brad and Hunter several Christmases ago and having them draw pictures for me!! Now they're probably like--Aunt Sarah WHO? Uncle Jack WHO? We need to see you guys and catch up!