Ok so we didn't get home until 1:45am this morning.. we immediately headed to bed which meant everyone was sawing logs around 2:15-2:30am.. i decided, i thought very brilliantly, that i would let the kids sleep until they woke up.. we had fairly tight schedules all week and since today was a school holiday anyway they should catch up on all the sleep they had been deprived of and just sleep.. Brad woke up around 8am.. Hunter woke up around 11:30 and KayLea held out until 12:45... well I'm paying the piper now.. it's 9:15 PM (their bedtime is a very strict 8pm) and she is saying she isn't tired.. Hunter and Brad both have school tomorrow and it's just been the past few minutes i haven't heard them bickering or laughing so URGGG!!! i have a feeling tomorrow morning isn't going to be much fun and we'll be rushing to catch the bus!!! I just gave in and feel like the horrible mom KayLea asked if she could play her game boy in bed.. i caved.. I'm exhausted... just in.. boys not asleep.. they are arguing why does KayLea get to play game boy and not them.. I'm a glutton for punishment.. to top it off I'm terrified of what tomorrow's make up homework brings...
I'll report back tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment