Saturday, November 15, 2008

Busy Birthday for her or me??





So KayLea's Birthday is passed, She got to open ONE present in the morning (the sweater she's wearing in the pic's) although she wasn't too happy it wasn't toys (she was told she had to wait for the "toys" for when Daddy got home from work) she managed ok.. we went out to breakfast (Dunkin Donuts) and then she picked her favorite lunch (McD's) then off to school.. she brought in yummy brownies for her class and she had a GREAT DAY she came home to a Lasagna dinner and yummy brownie sundae's for her desert (does this girl know how to pick a birthday dinner or what?).. Then she opened markers for her doodle bear, an art set and some hair stuff and fun lip gloss (she has one more "big" presant waiting for her party) I had to quick sing happy birthday and eat quick cuz Brad and I had to skedaddle to the Church for a Temple Trip Ben was gracious enough to deal with the mess and kids so I could go with the youth.. did I mention I HAVE A GREAT HUSBAND!!! he actually had to wake up super early this morning for work and won't be home until VERY late tonight so yea, I'm sure he wasn't super excited for me to just take off amidst birthday kayos but he fared pretty well..

So I'm not sure we were the smartest parents on the planet KayLea's friend party isn't until next sat (Ben's work schedule couldn't handle a party today) so I'm sure we'll be in Birthday bliss for another week here in the Fox home but somehow it always seems KayLea's birthday lasts pretty much the whole month of Nov!
I'm recovering from little sleep but I'm a proud momma for sure!
Ta TA

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Birthday wishes to your dd!

Just wanted to drop a hello! Haven't "seen" you in a while! :)

FoxFamily said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I thought of her that day. I just failed to call....