Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas to all

So as I'm sure you've all already realized because nothing has been in your mail box's for a while now the Fox's did not send a Christmas Card this year.. for that I'm sorry We love you all so much, but, well I'm over it.. I'll put forth the effort next year i promise as long as there are no ice storms which make us powerless and school-less for days on end then you can count on a cute card from us to you no problems...

But this also kind of gets me out of the dreaded Christmas Letter that I always send.. I use to make fun of mercilessly the Christmas letters we would get as a kid then of coarse I followed suit when I had kids and now since I blog it seems kind of well too much or redundant so if i can resist it next year I'll just direct everyone here to see what we are up to..

In all I'm happy with our our 2008 has turned out.. we've all learned allot and have had lots of fun family time.. don't get me wrong we have had our fair share of fights and tears among us all BUT that's what it's all about isn't it?? I am SOOO thankful for all of my family, what a great plan our Heavenly Father put forth putting us in Family's, We've experienced some great time with the extended fam on Both sides memories we will not soon forget... I am also Thankful for all of my friends... I have come to depend on my friends so much since moving far from family and it's something I have kind of had to learn to do and I'm so thankful Heavenly Father sent me good friends!!!

This Christmas time I need to say that I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ for his Birth and for his ultimate sacrifice in the Atonement which helps me daily in making correct choices and giving me a break when I don't make great choices.. I have tried to make a renewed commitment to remember what Christmas is REALLY about and I feel like I still need work on that regard (not in the knowing but in the expressing and living) but it has helped me so much this year to take a breath and enjoy and remember the season...

We have had an awesome but FAST 2008 and I look forward to what 2009 has to bring..
we love you all!!!
ta ta

p.s. I'm getting irony that this post is kinda like the Christmas letter i always send.. I guess old habits die hard!!! haha

No comments: