Wednesday, December 17, 2008

School's in sesson for now...

So today the kids went back to school.. I personally feel like it should have been a 2 hour delay due to the road conditions BUT thankfully I'm not the one who has to make those decisions, and I haven't heard of any Bus accidents yet so all must be well... and yesterday I seemed to have come down with an AWFUL cold and am feeling like dying might be the best remedy but Ben feels I get a little dramatic when I'm sick..

Tomorrow very well may be a snow day it is still snowing as I type this and we are suppose to get ANOTHER storm with even more snow tonight into tomorrow... I have to say I'm not so keen on a snow day tomorrow as I stated before I HAVE THINGS TO DO although Brad could babysit he's been doing great lately I just don't know if my car can handle TONS of snow.. I have All Wheel Drive which is a step below 4 wheel drive but it's not a very heavy car so even though all 4 wheels turn it doesn't always mean I can get around EVERYWHERE.. in fact i got it stuck in the ice on our driveway Sunday night.. I don't think I'll live that down with Ben any time soon...

So I'd Ben in Bed right now if I didn't have to Take KayLea to school at 11:55 and as long as i know FOR SURE Ben will be home in time to pick up the kids I'll be taking the afternoon off and popping some NyQuil but of coarse it's snowing so I'm sure Ben has no clue when he'll be home.. story of my life~!!!

anyway hopefully this all made since I did take some day Quill earlier today and so there's no guarantee's I'm firing with all my brain cells at this moment..
tata

No comments: