Brad is now taller than me.. it happened over night apparently.. We stood back to back around Christmas time and he was still a good inch shorter... not now, he's a good half inch TALLER than me.. he also got a new retainer for his top teeth with in months he'll be just another blond TALL good looking boy with a great smile, somehow getting him hooked up with an orthodontist doesn't seem like the right thing to do if we want to keep the girls away!
He's still tight lipped when it comes to anything related to girls BUT I got to take him and a friend home from an activity night a week or so ago and it was FUN to hear them laugh about the cute girls!!!
I'm hanging on for dear life I'm not sure my heart can take all of this!
ta ta
1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! I dread the day my boys are taller than me, although it is inevitable. So many changes!!!!!
Post a Comment