So our little doggie Rowdy and his mending broken leg are doing pretty good BUT since we've been home we've had to replace his cast TWICE!!! I guess we are just too much excitment for him but today after paying through the tooth again we were told if we can just keep him down TWO MORE WEEKS we might be able to be done with the whole fiasco... we were prescribed sedatives again and told his crate and outside on a leash for potty breaks is all the excietment he can handle for now... and so the whinning begins!!! he really is a good little dog so hopefully when this is all over I can remember that again...
I guess I didn't really give much info on my new job, The job I got at the School is for a One on One aid to a mentally disabled 4th grade boy, I'm still questioning if i'm cut out for this kind of thing but figure I can put up with anything for a school year (I know from my lips to gods ears ha!) I'm pretty excited, and more excited that I need ABSOLUTELY no child care and I won't be scrambling on snow days etc. etc. BUT it will also mean I need to be back when school starts so no more extending christmas, spring and feb breaks a day or so to avoid the rush back home... but I guess I have to be a grown up working girl sometime...
Anyway thats all for now, I have a pic of the dog to post just havn't reduced yet i'll post that later..
ta ta
No comments:
Post a Comment