Saturday, July 04, 2009

back but running

So Camp is done, it was a great week a VERY WET week, we didn't have ANY sun until Yesterday when we were going home... now i'm in Chicago awaiting my flight to Little Rock to join Hunter and KayLea at my parents house... I have a 6 hour layover because I insisted that i met Brad here on his transfer from Little Rock to Manchester (to get back home to go to Scout Camp next week).. He did great, he checked himself in, got on the standby list and gave his ticket etc. he didn't even need my Dad to go through security.. i'm having to really realize He's not a little boy anymore and he can handle himself in these situations, my only issues are I can see the "what if's" in this situation, what if he got stuck, what if he got bumpped.. its the stuff thats out of my control that just give me the willies... but i'm sure after this he will have grand plans to go visit various grandparents on his own in the not so distant future..

Anyway, i'm glad Camp is done, i've told them i'd do it again next year as long as the kids schedules don't conflect...
i've got pictures to post but I can't get my card reader to work on Ben's laptop so I may have to get a new one...

so ta ta for now!

No comments: