Saturday, July 04, 2009

pictures



hey all
here are a couple of pictures I could download from someone at camp who did the slide show.. they are cute i'm still in Chicago so this is what you do to kill 6 hours! boy do I miss high speed internet I downloaded these pic's (with out converting or making them smaller!) in about a third of the time it takes me at home.. the first is a pic of some of "my girls" shivering the next the group pic then Cheri Tew and I (the person I couldn't have lived with out during this very hard week) and the last of our bishop during bishop's night (he's on the right)..
enjoy
ta ta

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your girls look much colder than our girls did last year! What a good looking group of girls . . . I'm sure it was a lot of fun.