Saturday, November 14, 2009

where has my BABY gone!?

Happy Birthday KayLea!!!
she turned 7 today, I can't believe it!!! she woke up early and was so excited to open her presant.. she got a Nintendo DS something she's wanted since the boys got theirs ages ago... she's such a big girl!!!
we are going to spend her birthday money from Grandma Merry this week and she really wants a Taylor Swift CD (it hurts my heart to think she didn't even consider a Barbie!~)her birthday dinner is chicken Enchilada's and pink birthday cake (pink cream cheese frosting)...
I can't get her picture to upload so hopefully I can figure it out sometime tonight but if not
Happy Birthday KayLea she'll always be my baby no matter if she is a BIG GIRL!!!!

2 comments:

FoxFamily said...

Oh man! She really is growing up if she's into CDs and her own Nintendo DS. I'm sorry!!! Shall I send you a barbie? Wow. It's amazing how fast time goes by (except when kids throw tantrums, then it seems endless). Happy Birthday KayLea!!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday KayLea! We can't wait to see you after Christmas!