Friday, November 27, 2009

GREAT, now what!

So I have resisted shopping on Black Friday well pretty much forever, I don't think I have EVER intentionally went out and shopped on this day but today was going to be the first.. it turned out to be the LAST time I will EVER do this crazyness mostly because I felt foolish when I got to 3 stores more than an hour before they open and one store (i'll give you a hint it starts with WALMART!) had decided to "be kind" and open the night before and let people stand in line for their specific item at midnight but here's the thing when your national campaign commercials state the store opens at 5 and you figure you get there an hour before it opens your not counting on people being INSIDE the store hours and hours prior so how do you even prepare for that.. the other two stores had lines going around their perspective buildings and so we gave up and went home..
so here's my plea if you see a good deal on a laptop e-mail me would ya.. i've got a 13 year old that was counting on this sale, i'm sure we'll still give in and get him one but it's gonna hurt a tad bit more than we had intended!
I even took a nap and i'm in a rotten mood!
baaa black friday.. i'm never doing this AGAIN~!!!
please send to me next year when i'm sure I'll get a bug up my butt to do this again would ya!
ta ta

1 comment:

Mrs. Two Cents said...

I hate Black Friday too! I'd rather pay full price and shop at my leisure than get up at some wretched hour and race kooks for a deal.

Good luck to you on finding a good deal on a laptop. Kenyon loves to browse newegg.com for electronics. We found a really good deal on a toshiba laptop there this summer.

Merilee