Thursday, December 31, 2009

I should start offering a reward

So I should start offering a reward for anyone who catches errors on my blog.. actually maybe for errors in my brain??? so no one caught it except BEN!!! We were actually married December 29th which made our Anniversary last tuesday.. not Sunday.. But as I explained to Ben it's been YEARS since we've been in the same state for our anniversary and he DID make dinner on Sunday so that was kinda celebratory so who cares he's been working like a dog this week with lots of weather and aweful work environment so I'll concider sunday the celebration... looks like our date night might have to wait as it is expected to snow through the whole weekend making my man have to work, work, work...
oh how I love that guy!!
so again happy Anniversary honey!!!
Oh yea and happy new year to all!!!
ta ta

No comments: