So it's predicted that we will get 8-11 inches of snow tomorrow, which would mean that we will most likely have a snow day... of coarse the powers that be won't call the snow day until 4:30am tomorrow morning at which time I will get a phone call via the NEW fancy phone system the district sprung for this year, it will wake me from a deep sleep and tell me what I already know that school is cancelled the bright side I will at least be in my warm bed not having to go down stairs and stair through the news crawl looking for our school, the down side I probably won't be able to get back to sleep...
Brad just tried to start our Snow blower.. with no luck... not a good sign!!! but at least I won't have to get out in a hurry...
I am having great expectations for this un-planned day off... I'd like to get caught up on my scrapbook, clean out the fridge and finally finally get caught up on laundry... I've even made a list with the above.. I'm not usually one for making lists BUT i do like crossing things off...
oh and as an update from my last post.. I found Brad his Christmas present Shhhhh, (who am I kidding he knows!) I'm still not telling him though because if he even gets a wiff that I've purchased his laptop i'll get bombarded with questions of speed, size, ram, web cams etc. etc. it's almost a terrets like response so he knows if he wants peace he'll just have to wait until Christmas morning.. now Hunter on the other hand had to re do his Christmas request due to some poor choices he made, he was given a warning that if he decided to not follow through on some chores and school work he wouldn't be getting his MP4 player (yes, it's an MP3 that plays video... not an I Pod.. a Sony knock off) he didn't do it and so reluctantly I have to follow through... he seems OK with this but I am still wondering if bargaining with Christmas gifts was the right thing to do I guess we'll only know way off in the future when we are called into the therapists couch for his weekly visit!!! ha!
KayLea just having her birthday is content and probably the easiest of them all... I know this will not last!!!
so that's what we are up to.. I'm charging the camera battery with full intent of taking first of the season snow pic's...
wish us luck for tomorrow!
ta ta
No comments:
Post a Comment