Hey Y'all
not much to report today it was a great day weather wise but the kiddo's decided on a lazy day so unfortunately that means no lake (i think i'm more bummed than they are!) but i'm trying hard to stick to my guns on this one.. anyway
as for other news.. YES we've heard about the quake in Chino Hills/Pomona area.. YES Ben's Parents, Brother and new Sis in law live in Chino.. among lots of other friends and family.. we havn't heard anything as of yet.. but i'm sure we would have if something aweful had happened.. and Ben thinks (and i'm trying to be supportative!) that we should wait until we hear from them because EVERYONE is going to try to call down there and the news said there is lots of power and phone outages..
so please keep everyone down there in your prayers!
ta ta
2 comments:
I read your blog and freaked out because I hadn't heard of the earthquake - and Annie's there and I'm here - and AAACCKK!
I shouldn't have been worried. She took a nap and slept right through it.
Everyone's fine.
Glad to hear i completely forgot Annie was in chino...
glad to hear all is well..
Post a Comment