We have a free weekend FINALLY.. It's Columbus day weekend here and evidently new englanders take this holiday seriously in Boston there is a big parade etc. etc. here it means everyone gets the last chance garage/barn sales out of the way because cooler weather is coming.. but it ALSO means we don't have any soccer games Hunter's last official game is next Saturday but he plays both the girls teams on Tuesday and Thursday.. I have to say I'm NOT sorry to see this season be done.. Both boys have had a good time but they both have struggled with different things Hunter; with his growing pains I wish this kid would just grow and be done with the aching ankles and knees (yes he's definitely my kid) and Brad the middle school has had some orgazional and coaching struggles Ben's actually thinking about seeing what it would take for him to be able to coach next year.. we are thinking he has to be a teacher but maybe not to volunteer..
So as i said before I think I am helping with the school Musical of the Music Man Jr. and that has taken up ALLOT of my time this past week and I was asked to be the Stage manager (Ash aren't you proud) which only really means I help wrangle the kids and get people where they need to be etc.. (OK ash maybe your not so proud now haha) and I'll be the one behind stage getting kids where they need to be... It's fun but exhausting. I'm also helping with costumes which I guess i really shouldn't have said it's a "free" weekend because I'm going to go beg borrow or steel some costumes from our local summer playhouse in the next town over later today.. I just hope they have what we need.. if not there's a community theatre in Concord that let us borrow last year... Hunter got his part he's Mayor Sym's (watch the movie) he's VERY excited it's a major part so his practicing etc. paid off..
so that's what we are up to I have some pic's from soccer i have to organize but I'll get them posted some time
tata
No comments:
Post a Comment