
So I got my Fall Family Picture today... After MANY wines and cries about what i wanted everyone to wear and how I wanted a little girl's hair.. I think it turned out OK.. it was a little cold so everyone claimed I was freezing them out but this is the price we pay for NOT doing it on Monday when it was sunny and warm...
So for now i'll have to be happy with it.. we'll curl up by the fire and with in a few days all those pretty leaves you see behind us will be gone and nothing but dead looking trees will remain now if I could only photo shop my double chin and make Brad look a little more HAPPY!!!
ta ta for now
4 comments:
CUTE!
Love the picture!!
Oh, what I wouldn't give for a little bit of Autumn... stupid hot California!
I love it--what gorgeous fall colors too! And oh my gosh, you cut your hair! Looks great--you're a stylish mommy!
I love the picture...!!
(I missed that you cut your hair...so cute)
Post a Comment