the fun filled life of the Fox's in Georgia, our way to try to keep in touch w/ our Friends AND Family all over the country.. this blog isn't public so feel free to comment! we love and miss all of our family and Friends so enjoy!
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Snow Days & Stomach Flu..
Ok so I didn't think the weather man would take my last blog post so literally!!!, we got some snow it actually wasn't allot (about 6-7 inches) but it was enough to have ANOTHER snow day, everyone is just plain terrified to try to figure out the last day of school, we are all in a huge state of denial at this point.. My good friend a couple of towns over as of this week is going until June 26th this kind of sickens me because I'm fairly certain we have had MORE snow days than her...
But on a good note everything is all pretty again and so at least it's not awful to take in the atmosphere,
Hunter decided Monday night would be a great time to get REALLY sick with Stomach flu... He was one miserable boy until about Thursday afternoon.. He even thought he was feeling allot better Wednesday afternoon and so I got him a subway sub pretty plain and bland no spicy stuff he normally likes and it threw him into even MORE misery well into the night.. He finally went back to school Friday and has been fine since.. only KayLea threw up night before last but has had no other issues so I'm crossing my fingers that it was just a fluke.. We now have a week off for February break But we decided we aren't heading out of town... one because My mom and Dad are still in Arizona with my sis AND the flights out of Manchester are really booked.. Spring break seems to be slightly easier to get in and out because of the staggered breaks but Feb Break is a tried and true new england tradition and EVERYONE usually goes to Florida... But this year we are home and our good friends from the ward aren't going away this year either so we are planning some fun stuff this week...
So now I should go get back to lysoling or bleaching every surface in my house so that at least I can tell my self I've done everything I can to keep the stomach flu at bay for the rest of the Fam!!!
tata
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sickness is yucky... glad people are feeling better.
Annie just threw up last night. It's so much fun to deal with barf. Sorry.
Post a Comment