So My Sis is recovering from her almost Hysterectomy.. Prayers are heard thats all I have to say... She did end up having surgery but they were able to leave the vital organs and only take out the extra stuff (I don't want to get into too much detail because well it's kinda not my story to tell!)... Of coarse this doesn't gurantee her a baby any time soon BUT it at least doesn't rule it out completely... She will still have quite a recovery, acording to my Mom (who got her info from my sis's hubby) she has quite a large incision so they could get a clear look at everything and she had a major surgery so I'm so glad My mom is going down next week to be chief cook and bottle washer.. so my Sis can concetrate on recovering...
as for the Bum Toe that would be Ben's he fell down the stairs on Wednesday morning before work (around 1am) and was in agony all day, we went to the Dr, Xrays were taken the first nurce practioner insisted it was broken and at the joint so a Ortho consult was necessary.. then the ortho doc says it's not broken BUT going to be very painful, it's basically like "turf toe" and will hurt like the dickens for 4-6 weeks but should be fine to work on by Tuesday... he got a nerdy boot which he insists makes the toe hurt worse (but if you ask me he's just being vein) and then this morning (way AFTER 1am) he fell AGAIN down the same stairs and wrenched his shoulder.. I told him there's no way we can go to the Dr again the'll think I beat him!!!
So I think he'll be fine I just have to figure out what he's tripping on.. i've made sure nothing is left on the stairs (and there wasn't on the days he fell either)... I"m suppose to be the clumsy one!!!
anyway thats whats going on with us!!!
tata
1 comment:
I'm glad to hear about your sister!
Praying for a speedy recovery for both her and Ben...
Post a Comment