So yesterday was SO BUSY!!! first I did grocery shopping at Sam's which takes up my whole morning because well, we live in the WOODS so It's a drive.. and well it just takes a bit to do that kind of shopping (THANKFULLY I only do Sam's shopping twice a month!) anyway then I have FINALLY found a doctor and I had my first appointment yesterday.. but first I had to LOOSE my key's that I had JUST used driving home from shopping i was in a FRANTIC fit trying to find them, I called Ben to STOP fishing and come give me his keys when I found them under the Laundry soap I hadn't put away yet (oops!) so I was late to my appointment BUT I did still get to meet with my new Doc.. she seems VERY through (something the last doc
WASN'T) and she does seem to think I am turning into my mother and
I'll probably need to be put on blood pressure
meds (yippee!) although because I was late she didn't get to do a full examination so that is for my NEXT
appt.. BUT she was nice enough to complete my physical form for Girls camp she answered some questions AND seems to think we can get a handle on MOST of my health issues so I'm CAUTIOUSLY
OPTIMISTIC.. but glad she didn't just rubber stamp "your fat" on my chart and move along like the last Doc.. I got about 8 vials of blood taken (that was great) and a
Tetanus shot so at least I got my money's worth
haha!
Then because I was at the Doctor's for hours Ben took care of picking up the Chiclets and making dinner (I have a GREAT HUSBAND Y'ALL).. then we went off to Hunter's LAST pack Meeting where he Bridged into Boy Scouts.. it did my heart proud people.. and I can FINALLY say the Fox's are no longer in CUB SCOUTS... FOREVER!!!


It was a great night, Hunter and his good Friend Ethan received their Arrow of lights and got to Bridge together which was perfect because these boys pretty much did all of their advancements together.. I made the green banner
thingies with all their Cub Scout awards on it for them to display in their room to remember this time ...



You know this is another "entering another phase" moment and I'm not sad, I'm excited for Hunter to continue on with scouting and am proud of his willingness and
excitement to learn and serve!
that's all for now
ta ta
1 comment:
Fun times! =)
Post a Comment