Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Hunter

So Hunter Turned 11 !! I can hardly believe it... He got a new DS-I (we got a GREAT deal by trading in his old one)... So he was SUPER happy.... and we had his Birthday Dinner on Mother's day since Ben is working nights now so he chose, Ribs, Braut's, twice baked potatoes and baked beans YUM!!! thank goodness his birthday falls when the weather is good we are definitely a BBQ'ing family... and for his Birthday cake he wanted Cheese Cake (definitely MY kid!) and Strawberry's on the side (again MY kid all the way!)...

Hunter is a GREAT kid... he is very tender like a BIG teddy bear.. for his birthday he ALSO got the OK to play Tackle football.. we sent in his form and FEE the week of his birthday I'm a little bit nervous because we've ALWAYS said he had to wait until JR High and here they don't do JR High (7-8th grade) they do MIDDLE school (6-8th grade) and so AFTER a ton of thought we gave in.. He really needs something his own, he often feels like he's un-fairly compared to his OLDER brother and they are just totally different kids!!! so Brad will do Soccer and Hunter will do Football.. I'm a still a little bit nervous about the time commitment and the risk of injury but I have to get over it I guess...

Hunter will get a friend overnight sleep over Memorial day weekend and a Movie with friends on Monday to top it off..

all in all Hunter had a great B'day...

**post note: blogger picture upload isn't working for me at the moment.. hopefully i'll remember to post them when i'm on again...** YOu'll just have to trust me that he was adorable blowing out his candels and opening his presants***

1 comment:

tnunley said...

Happy Bithday Hunter!! Can't beleive it has been 11 years!! WOW! BTW, I am also having problems downloading pics... I thought it wasn't working at first, but it is just really slow... Maybe Hunter will be like Matt... He also played football... don't remember him breaking anything.... Good Luck!