i got contacts for the first time, i was afraid i would have a hard time getting use to them but Whola! they are amazing! i still need to replace my frames so i'll have a back up but i cant for the life of me remember why i waited so long!
tata
moving moving along..
5 comments:
Do they hurt? I'd be afraid of poking myself in my eye... I did that once when I was a kid and was "made" to get contacts by my mum... silly I know.
Are they hard contacts or soft? Did you change your eye colour? Are they disposable?
Huh... guess I've a few questions eh?
Good luck with the move! You'll all be in my prayers!
they don't hurt at all in fact after a few minutes i can't even feel them AT ALL!!! yea you have to kind of touch your eyeball but that kind of thing has never really bothered me.. the only issue i have is my RX isn't that strong so the lenses are SUPER thin and they kind of fold on me if i don't aim right.. they are soft 30 day disposable lenses.. not nearly as expensive as i thought either! (i think thats why i waited so long, thought they would be way more expensive)
Guess what?? This summer, I might be going to Quebec City with my roomie. And that's not too far to New Hampshire... which is where YOU are!!!! Crazy! :)
Quabec is Totally close (like with in a few hours ) i'd come take you and roomie to lunch at least!!!
FUN!!!
I love my contacts, we Dave and I have extened ware, we where them for one Month and then toss them, sure beats taking them in and out everyday, soft lense, great, just love them
Post a Comment