Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've gotta stop thinking I know what i'm doing

So, for the last 2 weeks we thought we would close on the house the beginning of the following week.. I've got to stop assuming ANYTHING EVER!!! so we've purchased our homeowners policy and it goes into effect Friday but we are still waiting on Title (not entirely sure what that means but whatever!) so we are REALLY hoping it will be Monday so we will have at least the rest of next week to move and we won't have to pay another month's rent here... OK even if it's later we could probably work something out with our landlord.. he is our Realtor but he's not all together happy about loosing good tenants even though he's getting the commission etc.. it's a long story sheesh!
So i sit here not getting much sleep worrying over every little thing.. and to think i didn't think i was a worrier.. NOT!
So who knows when we'll close sometime this or next month.. that's all i know!
tata

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Good luck! :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh - buying a home can be SO stressful! I've got my fingers crossed for you (and my toes and my knees and my arms and my hair...)