Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I'm almost afraid to say it outloud!

WE ARE CLOSING THURSDAY!!!
so amazingly i have called all of the utilities and got them all set for friday (except cable which won't be done until wednesday but we'll survive!)
i still have a small pit in my stomach that something is going to go wrong but i am also excited so i'm hoping that is all!
wish us luck and keep us in your prayers for a smooth move!
tata

Oh yea one other thing.. internet won't work until the 13th so i'll be MIA for a little while and to top it off we being the smartest beings on the planet decided now would be a good time to upgrade our cell phones so we'll be without cell's for a couple of days too... but phone in the new house should be up and going on Friday.. so sometime between now and friday i may not be able to be reached.. WE'll survive!
tata

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay - I'm so happy this is all coming together for you guys!
By the way - I went through a phone/internet change/mess and for the time that I had no service, I had dial-up access through my phone. Just a thought in case you have internet-withdrawal issues!
I'll keep everything crossed so that things will come off without a hitch. And then send more pics of the house (I love looking at houses - don't know why...)

daveandmarie said...

Am so excited for you, your very own house, Now we will need the address and new phone number ect. Ky this is an exciting time in your and Ben life. But I would love to see pictures of the house inside and out.
Marie