Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I think 35 is OLD!!!

I can remember when my Mom turned 35 we were living in our house in Chino CA. and we put 35 candles on her cake and the fire alarm went off.. she was also pregnant with my youngest brother Jeff... can I just say I am SO GLAD that tomorrow on my 35th birthday I am NOT pregnant!!!

Tomorrow Ben has the day off YEA!!! and we will probably go out to Breakfast and then grocery shopping and then something fun BEFORE having to be back to take Hunter to Football... I LOVE It that we have a live in Babysitter now.. and the fact that he's saving money for a new cell phone makes it even MORE sweet!!!

I have no inspirational anything about my turning 35 just that it feels OLD!!! I mean I'm not so much feeling that I am decrypt or anything like that I feel pretty good and things are going pretty good in life but I also feel like in some ways I feel twice the age and in some ways feel half it (does that even make since??) but mostly it feels like 35.. my teenager thinks I'm a drag and I nag too much (which I take as a HUGE badge of courage that I'm doing something RIGHT!!!) my Middle son feels like he wants to break away from me but still wants me around (nice hua!.. I know it won't last much longer).. and my youngest baby girl (not so much baby anymore I know!) goes from hating me (and telling me so) to wanting to cuddle for hours on my bed.. (it's nice when I want to cuddle not so much when I have to actually DO something)..

So all in all I think even though it is OLD it's pretty nice to be 35!
ta ta

No comments: