Wednesday, February 17, 2010

more to add to the list

Hunter had his EKG yesterday... all is well.. (at least as far as we know... the Dr will read it and get back with us but nothing was blatenly wrong that the tech had to go get someone else in or anything) I wasn't really worried but like I said anything to do with the Heart I get a little jumpy...

I need to start a running list of the things i'm thankful for... now if we could only get our phone to work like it should.. we can receive calls... we can get our voice mails.. but we can't call out yet.. we are talking like maybe we'll just get the lowest cost phone plan from our AWEFUL phone co. cuz I guess it's not really uncommon for people with SAtelite to have issues with Vonage (it would have been nice for them to TELL us after all this BUT you live and learn I guess!!! but I think we are going to try a few things first.. so just know we aren't ignoring you at all we just have to wait until we get somewhere with a cell signal to call you back!!! but at least we KNOW you called.. I know this sounds all to "back woods"... thats us!

ta ta

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Glad everything is well with Hunter. I think you are doing the absolute right thing. I wish you the best on your journey.