So I had a "Bob the builder" moment today.. when we moved into this house the only thing that really had to go as far as the cabnets was the tacky wine rack above the sink.. i loved the idea of a space saving something there but of coarse WE DONT DRINK WINE so the rack had to go and looking at it day after day it just urked me to no end that i had this space that I could be using but there it was being UNUSED! so I have told Ben i wat to take it out and put in a plate rack it's hard to describe but it has vertical slats (dowels) and the dishes go vertical.. but of coarse if i want this I am the one who is going to have to design and consruct what is in my head and after doing some hunting around we discovered the screws that hold the wine rack in place we just never got around to it.. today in a moment of needing to NOT see this unused space again i decided to give it a wack or two with the hammer just to see if it would do any damage to the surounding cabnest.. it DIDNT so i went ahead and tore down the whole thing.. I still want a plate rack BUT this will do nicely in the meantime and it will free up some space in my already cramped cabnets.. i'm so handy!
After (not everything i want to put up there is placed yet.. but i'm excited for more SPACE!!!
ta ta
1 comment:
Impressive Ky! Good for you!! More space is always needed (and the wine bottles arent').
Post a Comment