Saturday, September 06, 2008

Hmmmmm Very interesting




Your Issue Profile: 36% Obama, 64% McCain



When it gets down to it, you tend to best match John McCain.

But he's not the perfect candidate for you, and you may not be sold on him yet.



Obama shares a good number of your views too, so you might want to give him a second look.

It all comes down to which issues matter to you the most.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So I should have learned my lesson on the last post i did on Sarah Palin but i just couldn't resist this.. for the record I IN NO WAY INTENDED TO INSULT/ PUT DOWN/ OR IN ANYWAY DEMINISH THE ROLE OF WORKING MOTHERS IN THIS COUNTRY.. or ANY one who reads this BLOG!!! i LOVE you all and I know ALL to well we are ALL in different situations in life.. i enjoy staying home but who knows what the future holds for me (i am going to be "foot loose and fancy free" come next fall)... because of some obvious hurt feelings i took it down (the Sarah Palin post) so if your wondering what the heck i'm talking about then thats ok your not missing anything!
I probably should just leave it at that.. those who know me well know i have STRONG opinions that invoke STRONG feelings..and sometimes the filter from my brain to my finger tips (ie; typing) is not as strong as it should be.. as i am not going to even attempt to clarify my position on Ms. Palin i do stand by ALL of my concerns for her.. thats that! (lesson learned to keep this blog LIGHT!)
but i have to say the above survey kind of hits the nail on the head for me right on!!!
kinda scary too!
ta ta for now

2 comments:

Liz the Poet said...

I missed your Palin post and the responses it received. But, I think it might have supported my "I don't discuss politics" rule (especially coupled with women's roles).

Unknown said...

YES it did!! it's too bad we were ships passing in the night with those two or i might have learned a thing a two BEFORE sticking my foot directly in my mouth... its my first presidential race with a blog so lesson learned!